(in no particular order)
1. I have managed to floss and rinse with Listerine (in addition to brushing) almost every day for about a month now.
2. I intend to delete my facebook account.
3. I parked right next to the elevator in the parking garage this morning, where this other guy who drives a fancy sports car usually parks. Hey, it's not like we have assigned spaces anyway.
4. I can speak three words in Arabic, taught to me by some of the nicest men I have ever met - they were from Syria.
5. I consider myself to have a fairly good grasp on most goings-on in international affairs.
6. I got up before 7:30 this morning.
7. I went to both Target and Bed Bath and Beyond this weekend, and didn't buy anything frivolous.
8. I cooked dinner last night (with lots of leftovers), even though I wasn't really hungry, because I knew that I wouldn't have time to cook tonight or tomorrow night, and didn't want to waste money on eating out.
9. My friend brought me coffee from Jamaica, and I'm giving half of it to my mom for her birthday. Not only am I giving her really fancy coffee (which she will love) but I am ahead on the birthday shopping by more than two weeks!
10. Considering all of the things I always intend to bring to work with me each day, I don't think I forgot anything today.