Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm not a bad friend, I'm just technically inept

So I have FINALLY posted links to the sites that I read. I think they are pretty cool, and I highly recommend checking them out.

Having them all there in a little list, it makes me see how much time I really do spend reading stuff on the internet. Kind of pathetic in a way, but anyone who has my job will understand that it can be accomplished on most days with about 3 hours of actual work. So as I said before, please knock yourself in visiting my friends, both real and imagined, and I'm working on getting an email address so that you can send me other links or comments that you don't want to post for all to see.

**A BIG thank you should be given to Eb for copying and sending me all of the technical html stuff to do these links, otherwise it never would have happened!

No comments: