Friday, March 18, 2005

How to tell it's just going to be "one of those days"

I bought a new sweater yesterday. It is yellow with green and blue on it, very springy...sort of like an Easter egg but I still like it. I decided to wear said sweater today, because it was new and I like to wear new stuff as soon as possible.

This morning I was lounging on my couch, sipping coffee before I left to catch my bus. I have been recovering for about 2 weeks from a serious sinus infection/cough, and the cough is still in fact with me in lesser form. But just as I took a big gulp, I had a little throat tickle which immediately turned into a cough and I then spewed a huge mouthful of coffee all down my front.

Luckily I was able to salvage the sweater, which I am currently wearing, albeit with some faint brown spots in places. Sigh.

No comments: