Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Back in business!

For the past two days (until about 3 minutes ago) we did not have any internet access at my office. This makes my productivity run at about zero. My day generally consists of doing work and then breaking up the monotony in the work by checking my email, reading random news articles, playing yahoo! games, checking blogs, you get the point. Not only was I unable to do those things, but I was also unable to look up those small but annoying tidbits of information for which I heavily rely on the internet. What's a cheap plane fare from LA to DC? Which airline has the initials HP? What's the address for the Haitian embassy? I realize these things are probably available through other means, but I don't want those. I want my internet. And now I have it again.

No comments: