Yeah, I got tagged on facebook, but that's not how I roll. So doing it here. Lame? Probably. But it should be a snow day and I'm at work, so no criticism is allowed.
Copy to your own note, erase my answers, and enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. (Note: the girl who tagged me is named Rebekah, hence some weird answers are probably forthcoming as I can't do repeats).
1. What is your name: Rachel
2. A four Letter Word: rats!
3. A boy's Name: Robert (or Uncle Bob, as I know him)
4. A girl's Name: Roxanne (you don't have to put on the red light!)
5. An occupation: rock star
6. A color: rouge
7. Something you wear: running shoes
8. Where's 8?
9. A food: ramen
10. Something found in the bathroom: roll-on deodorant
11. A place: Rio de Janeiro
12. A reason for being late: road closure (due to a motorcade, no doubt)
13. Something you shout: rock 'n' roll
14. A movie title: Rushmore
15. Something you drink: rum
16. A musical group: REM
17. An animal: raccoon
18. A street name: Rhode Island Avenue
19. A type of car: Rabbit
20. The title of a song: Ring of Fire
Sort of like Scattergories, I guess. Per the usual, play along if you're feeling it.