Friday, April 04, 2008

Sarah's list, published without permission :).

opening credits: "Maybe We Should Just Sleep On It" by Tim McGraw
waking up: "Winter Wonderland" by Johnny Mathis
first day at school: "Pennies from Heaven" by Billie Holiday
falling in love: "My Place" by Nelly featuring Jaheim (AWESOME!)
breaking up: "Covered in Rain" by John Mayer (so, the love songs are good)
prom: "Peace of Mind" by Boston
life’s okay: "Don’t Miss You at All" by Norah Jones
breakdown: "Holy, Holy, Etc” by Sufjan Stevens
driving: "I’m Gonna Love You Anyway" by Trace Adkins
flashback: "Slow and Low" by Beastie Boys
getting back together: "Someone Like You" by Van Morrison (appropriate)
wedding: "The Tiding" by Blues Traveler (not so appropriate)
birth of child: "We Carry On" by Tim McGraw (I hope not)
final battle: "Kokomo" by The Beach Boys (I can’t make that up)
death scene: "Typical Situation" by Dave Matthews Band
credits: "Thunder Road" by Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band (has a rockin’ harmonica intro)

This set up reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it...sort of like MASH meets iPod?

No comments: