Courtesy of Joi. See comments in last post for details.
Seven (oh so very) random facts about me. In the order that they popped into my head :).
1) Any time I get really nervous or stressed out, I get sick to my stomach. I inherited this trait from my father, who got it from his mother, so basically anyone on that side of my family is ill at any given moment. Actually, my father promptly threw up after I was born, because there had been some problems with the delivery, and as an OB, he knew what that might mean. I think with that sort of christening, I never really stood much of a chance to avoid the stomach thing.
2) I love just about anything that is cheese flavored - cheeze puffs, cheetos, cheese straws.
3) I have read (and own, come to think of it) practically every book that L.M. Montgomery ever wrote (there are LOTS more than the Anne books, in case you were wondering).
4) I have terrible, terrible eyesight, and sometimes have nightmares where I have to do something very important or there's a big emergency but I can't see anything.
5) I took a semester of beginning figure skating in college for a PE credit, and was pretty good at it, if I do say so myself.
6) I love snuggling into bed when there's a big thunderstorm raging. I don't find them the least bit scary.
7) I can still perform the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy in it's entirety, although probably not that well.
I tag Ebony, Barbara, Stephanie, Ava, and Anne (Like I have much choice. More of my friends need to start blogging. Not that y'all aren't fabulously entertaining...you get what I mean...I hope :).