Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another cheesy survey thing

Although I think this one is at least a bit clever:

Using only song titles from ONE BAND/ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

My Life According to U2 and Coldplay (I couldn't pick!). A caveat: this is likely to interest you only if you know these songs, if at all. My apologies in advance :).

Are you a male or female: Sweetest Thing/Trouble
Describe yourself: Mysterious Ways/Green Eyes
How do you feel: Vertigo/God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
Describe where you currently live: City of Blinding Lights/In My Place
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Where the Streets Have No Name (duh)/Cemeteries of London
Your favorite form of transportation: Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?/High Speed
Your best friend(s): Magnificent/We Never Change
You and your best friends: I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight/See You Soon
What's the weather like: Window in the Skies/Shiver
Favorite time of day: Staring at the Sun/Daylight
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Life in Technicolor
What life is to you: One Step Closer/Strawberry Swing
Your fear: Numb/Lost!
What is the best advice you have to give: Grace/Talk
Thought for the Day: Love and Peace or Else/Everything's Not Lost
How I would like to die: Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World/Swallowed in the Sea
My soul's present condition: Love Rescue Me/Reign of Love
My motto: Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own/What If

No comments: