*But for me, "Fun Things to Do While Drinking Coffee and Having a Break Between Tasks"...lord knows I don't need anymore spaciness while on the phone.
Anne tagged me for this, and I aim to please. And I really like the idea of a quick break in an otherwise hectic day, so it's an easy sell.
Three Names You Go By
2. Rach (or as Albert liked to spell it phonetically "Raytch")
Three Parts of Your Heritage
1. Scottish (one assumes, based on the last name?)
2. German (SO MANY Germans)
3. Um...probably some English in there too, we'll go with that
Three Things That Scare You
1. Large rats (several hang around my workplace...shudder)
2. Heights (specifically those in which there is the slightest possibility I might fall off)
3. Most recently, the bad guys in Serenity (suggest not watching while your roommate is gone and it is very dark and quiet)
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Lime green cardigan with white polka dots (today's "preppy" day, didn't you hear?)
2. Brown wedges
3. "Philosykos" by Diptyque (yum!)
Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
1. The Weepies (obvious, I know)
2. Coldplay (particularly Viva la Vida)
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love...
was the "Real Love" Anne's addition or in the original?...also, how dorky do I feel answering this one?)
1. Lots of laughing
2. Ability to be myself
3. Terrible, terrible poetry written in my honor (a song would work too, preferably on acoustic guitar, bringing us right back to #1).
Two Truths and a Lie
1. I have never been to Disney World.
2. I can scarf raw oysters by the plate load.
3. I really enjoy sappy love poems.
Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You (again with the dorky teenage angst prompts...)
1. Friendly, open face (smiling helps)
2. Good cologne or smell in general
3. Oy, I don't know...having "the smarts" as Roxie would say...
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
3. Movie watching
Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Leave as though it's Friday even though it's Wednesday
2. Find a quiet sunny place with a little breeze to finish my book
3. Eat lunch (tummy is growling)
Three Places You Want to Go
1. Boston (and more of the NE in general...Boston in November for sure though!)
2. Quebec (tentative 30th Birthday plans, who's in?)
3. Tunisia (or any of the other North African/French speaking countries, aka Maghreb)
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Become conversant in a non-Western language
2. Visit the seven natural wonders of the world
3. Drive across the U.S.
Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. Rarely leave the house without some form of makeup on
2. Scarily good at shopping
3. Can talk on the phone with other girls for HOURS about very little
Three people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Ebony (I'm totally going to guess at your answers ahead of time and see how many I get right)
2. Joi (because you tag me for everything, and turnabout is fair play :)
3. Stephanie (you haven't updated in a while...good excuse!)